Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Indulgence

Here are my contributions for the Three Word Wednesday prompt for the week. I put three up this time cause they are all short micro fiction pieces.


Story #1

Carl knew if he plied his robust charm, he would soon feast on the delectable Katherine.

Story #2

The feast was robust and James enjoyed it greatly. Some would say too greatly, because no matter his charm, broccoli in his teeth and ketchup on his tie were going to ensure he left the party alone.

Story #3
Marcus had a robust appetite. His mouth watered at sight of the feast laid before him. He knew if he played his cards right, he could charm the pants off anyone, and he planned to do just that to the delectable Stella who smiled up at him from the beach blanket she’d brought and stretched out for them.

10 comments:

Christine said...

Simply amazing: all three. Thoroughly enjoyed these little flashes, and "Indulgence" captures it! Thanks for sharing.

Susannah said...

Great, I loved them all. :-)

Thom Gabrukiewicz said...

All three are wonderful little nuggets, but I had to laugh at the second one. Well, I snorted (a little).

Angel said...

Thanks, y'all, for taking the time to read my stories!

Amity said...

I enjoyed them all Angel! It's really a treat!

*smiles* too!!!

Gary Baker said...

Very cool - even if James = me *sigh*

Dreamer said...

All three stories are fun, but especially liked the second one.

VL Sheridan said...

Very funny, especially number two. I think we've all had dinner with this guy. Well done!

Anonymous said...

AWESOME !!! loved all of them :)

Angel said...

Thanks, y'all. I'm so glad everyone is liking my little stories!