Friday, December 18, 2009

The First Time

“Here, let me help.”

“I can do it.”

“I can help hold it.”

“I said I can do it!”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes!”

“I don’t think you’re doing it right.”

“Hold on a minute, I’ll get it.”

“Ouch! That hurt!”

“Sorry, baby, I’m trying.”

“Haven’t you ever done this before?”

“No.”

“What!”

“I didn’t think it’d be this hard.”

“Maybe you should have asked someone how to do it.”

“I am not asking someone how to do this. I’ll figure it out.”

“How long will it take? I’m ready!”

“If you’d be still, it’d go a lot faster.”

“I’m trying to be still, but it hurts!”

“There, I think I’ve got it.”

“It’s crooked!”

“So?”

“Daddy! I can’t go to school with a crooked ponytail!”

2 comments:

Jena Isle said...

He he he..that was refreshing...got my curiosity,.Now I will have to compose mine too...Thanks for sharing.

Angel said...

Cool. Good luck with yours.