Thursday, August 29, 2013

Thirty Word Stories

I entered these three stories in a contest. I didn't win, but they were fun to write and I like them. I thought I'd share them with y'all. Anybody else want to come up with a 30-Word story to share with me?




Beloved

Memories pushed to the surface and gripped Tina’s heart, suffocating her. She fought through the tears, offered one last prayer and laid a single rose on the newly turned soil.


Regret

Alicia’s soulless eyes stared from the mirror. Her past, alive in the room, whispered of mistakes. Alicia grabbed a razor, made the first deep cut and silenced the whispers forever.


Mercy
On the wings of Sorrow, Repentance soared over the fallen. With a mighty swing of his sword, he vanquished Fear, silenced Guilt, and released Anger’s hold, allowing Redemption free reign.

No comments: