Thursday, April 12, 2012

Kill Me Quietly


Sharon watched the man as he pulled his pants down. She screamed on the inside, but not a sound escaped into the house. 

“You enjoying the show?” he asked and ran the tip of his finger down her cheek. 

“Yes,” Sharon whispered. Anything to keep him focused on her and as quiet as possible. She couldn’t bear the thought of her children seeing anything that was about to happen.

The man finished undressing, folded his clothes neatly and laid them on the dresser. Sharon just wanted him to hurry, but it looked like he was into taking his time. She only hoped he was finished before the children woke up.

When he was finally going at it, the man started talking. Sharon couldn’t have that so she kissed him, deeply and passionately. This only excited him more and he finished quickly.

“You’re a surprise,” he informed her as he was dressing. “I’m going to hate killing you. I’d much rather come back for another visit.”

Sharon blanched. She never thought about him killing her, especially if she cooperated. A sound from down the hall caught her attention and she turned to the man who now held a knife.

“Please kill me quietly,” she begged.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

angel...oh my gosh - i would like to get inside your head, or maybe not - could be dangerous.

excellent story teller you are,
neat, economical and you keep up this quiet desperation...and the
ending - poor woman just wants him
to kill her quietly - killing me
softly with his song - wow

kudos!

Angel said...

Paige, you humble me. Thank you so much.

shail said...

Wow Held me transfixed.

Anonymous said...

Thx for your post, I really enjoy your blog. Long time lurker, first time commenter, you know the drill. I tried to share this one time before, I don’t think it posted correctly…hopefully it will this time!

Zouxzoux said...

Chilling! You held my attention to the very end.

Angel said...

Thanks,y'all, glad the story captured you.

Angel said...

Glad you liked the story, Anonymous.